The Master Control Unit is the heart of the Opus system. The MCU500 is incredibly easy to install, service and upgrade. Capable of distributing up to five audio inputs in addition to the in-built tuner and four main zones and four sub-zones simultaneously, the MCU500 will fill any home with a rich detailed sound.
A display on the front panel of the MCU500 displays radio station, frequency etc text from the built-in tuner, and enables easy tuning of the 30 station presets.
If required, six audio-loop outputs are available to connect the audio sources to existing hi-fi or AV equipment. For those with larger installation needs, an MCU link facility allows up to six MCU500s to be connected together giving a maximum distribution capability of 24 main zones and 24 sub-zones.
MCU500 Master Control Unit features:
* Incredibly reliable, easy to install and service
* Compatible with third party products
* 4 main zone outputs
* Each main zone can support an additional sub-zone
* IR learning via LRC for control of almost any brand of audio equipment
* MCU link facility for "chaining" up to six units
* Cloning port for easy programming of IR commands (for use with LRC500)
* Routed IR emitter outputs for dedicated control of source equipment
* Full IR pass-through capability for control of source equipment via wall mounted control units
* Page inputs with dedicated volume control for integrating PA and paging systems
* Alarm input with dedicated volume control for integration with intruder and fire alarms etc.